I’m late, again, but as they say ‘better late than never’! This particular spring break in Scotland my makeup is going to be mostly club-oriented so my makeup bag reflects that (no day time makeup here).
My advice to you people is: bring as many things as you want but make sure you’ll use them or do as I’ll do, look into your friend’s bag and be generous and share the products. If you’re travelling with friend is always a good idea to try not to bring the same thing twice and instead coordinate each other’s bag.
Here it’s my makeup bag:
- Nars, loose powder in Beach.
- Nars, bronzer in Laguna.
- Giorgio Armani, luminous silk foundation in 5.
- M.A.C. blush in Well Dressed.
- Chanel blush in Espiègle. ( you can see a review here.)
- Maybelline instant anti-age corrector in Light.
- Chanel, vitalumiere aqua in b40.
- Nars, pro-prime, smudge proof eyeshadow base.
- M.A.C. old christmas pallete colours: Scant, Gorgeous, Satin Taupe, Ambiance, Dark devotion and Carbon.
- Urban Decay Naked pallette.
- Maybelline mascara the falsies.
- M.A.C. fluidline in Blactrack.
- M.A.C. lipstick in Russian Red.
- M.A.C. Lip pencil in Cherry.
Hope you all have great Spring Break.
Share the Knowledge,